Drum pump PVDF with motor MA II 3
- Ergonomic motor housing with easy to use on/off switch
- Sealless construction of the pumping stations for operation even if the pump runs dry temporarily
- For acids and alkalis
- Order number: 0205-215
Do you have questions?
- Phone: +49 (0)9342 8 79-260
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
suitable for container emptying
conditionally safe to run dry
For concentrated acids and alkalis
e.g. chloric acid, chromic acid, sulphuric acid, nitric acid, hydrofluoric acid, sodium hypochlorite, etc.
- No grease filling in the pumping station
- Optimized drum emptying
- Modular, service-friendly design
- With radial impeller = L (impeller) for higher heads
- No contamination of the pumped medium by lubricants
- Universally resistant PTFE shaft bearing
- Maintenance without special tools
- Seal modules of the seal-less pump are interchangeable.
Drum pump consisting of:
Motor, pumping station PVDF 41-L-DL, hose connection PVDF 3/4".
|Materials||PVDF-DL with impeller|
|Storage:||ETFE / PTFE|
|Drive shaft:||HC-4 (2.4610)|
|Immersion tube diameter
|Temperature of the pumped medium
|max. 100 °C|
|Hose connection:||G 1 1/4 AG|
|Immersion depth:||1000 mm|
|Flow rate:*||max. 78 l/min.|
|Delivery head:*||max. 16 m WS|
|Viscosity:**||max. 500 mPas|
|Density:***||max. 1,6 kg/dm³|
Hose connector not included in the scope of delivery
* determined with water at 20 °C
** determined with oil
*** determined with 3 m hose 3/4" and opened nozzle 3/4"