Suitable for 200l drum emptying Undervoltage release
prevents unexpected start-up of the pump after power failure.
Recommended when pumping hazardous liquids.
For highly flammable hydrocarbons
e.g. ethanol, petrol, butanol, isopropanol, kerosene, methanol, petroleum, etc.
- Optimised drum residue emptying with a remaining quantity of approx. 0.1 litres
- No grease filling in the pumping station
- With radial impeller = L (impeller) for higher heads
- Approved according to ATEX directive 2014/34/EU, category 1/2
- No problematic re-tipping for spreading remaining residues
- Maximum product utilization with reduced drum cleaning and disposal costs
- No leakage if the pumping station is tilted or moved
- No contamination of the pumped medium by lubricants
Drum pump consisting of:
motor, pumping station RE-Niro 41-L-GLRD, 2 m equipotential bonding cable
|Materials||RE-Niro with impeller|
|housing:||stainless steel (1.4571)|
|Drive shaft:||stainless steel (1.4571)|
|mechanical seal:||Carbon, ceramic, PTFE, HC-4 (2.4610), stainless steel (1.4571)|
|Immersion tube diameter
|max. 100 °C|
|Hose connection:||G 1 1/4 AG|
|Dive depth:||1000 mm|
|Flow rate:*||max. 77 l/min.|
|Delivery head:*||max. 14 m WS|
|Viscosity:**||max. 500 mPas|
|Density:***||max. 1.6 kg/dm³|
*measured with water at 20 °C
** determined with oil
*** determined with 3 m hose 3/4" and opened nozzle 3/4"