suitable for container emptying
conditionally safe to run dry
Suitable for corrosive, aqueous to slightly viscous media from drums and IBC containers in non-hazardous areas.
Examples of liquids:
For low-viscosity lyes e.g. sodium hydroxide, potassium hydroxide, ammonia water, formic acid, acetic acid, etc.
- No grease filling in the pumping station
- Optimized drum emptying
- Modular, service-friendly design
- With radial impeller = L (impeller) for higher heads
- No contamination of the pumped medium by lubricants
- Universally resistant PTFE shaft bearing
- Two conveyor wheel shapes for a demand-oriented conveying capacity
- Maintenance without special tools
- Sealing modules of the mechanical seal (GLRD) or the seal-less (DL) pump are interchangeable.
Drum pump consisting of:
Motor, pumping unit PP 41-L-DL SS, hose connection PP 3/4".
|Materials||PP-DL with impeller|
|Housing:||PP / PVDF|
|Storage:||ETFE / PTFE|
|Drive shaft:||stainless steel (1.4571)|
|Immersion tube diameter
|Temperature of the pumped medium
|max. 50 °C|
|Hose connection:||G 1 1/4 AG|
|Dive depth:||1000 mm|
|Flow rate:*||max. 87 l/min.|
|Delivery head:*||max. 19 m WS|
|Viscosity:**||max. 500 mPas|
|Density:***||max. 1.4 kg/dm³|
Hose connector not included in the scope of delivery
* determined with water at 20 °C
** determined with oil
*** determined with 3 m hose 3/4" and opened nozzle 3/4"