suitable for emptying 200 l drums
Conditionally safe to run dry
Suitable for highly corrosive, easily flammable chemicals.
For the use in potentially explosive surroundings only in combination with our explosion proof universal motors.
Buthylchloride, chlorosulfonic acid, gasoline, solvents, alcohols, amines, benzol, toluene, xylene, etc.
- Optional with electric or air driven motors
- No grease fillings
- Optimized drum drainage
- Modular, service friendly design
- Approved according to ATEX Directive 2014/34/EU, Category 1/2
- Axial-flow rotor (R) for higher flow rates
- Lube-free pump tube, thus no contamination of the liquid
- High resistant ETFE/pure carbon shaft bearing
- Easy maintenance without special tools
Special lengths 8"-98" / (200-2500 mm) on request.
|Drive shaft:||HC-4 (2.4610)|
|Immersion tube diameter:||42 mm|
|Temperature of medium:||max.120 °C|
|Hose connection:||G 1 1/4 OT|
|Pump capacity:*||max. 243 l/min|
|Pumping head:*||max. 15 m wc|
|Viscosity:**||max. 650 mPas|
* determined with water at 20 °C
** determined with oil