suitable for emptying 200 l drums
Low voltage release prevents the pump from starting up again without warning after a power failure. Its recommended when pumping hazardous liquids.
Suitable for complete drum drainage of combustible and easily flammable liquids and for use in hazardous areas
such as acetone, concentrated formic acid, ethyl acetate, butyl acetate, concentrated acetic acid, nicotine, toluol, styrol, etc.
- Optimized drum drainage with a residual quantity of approx. 0,1 litres
- No grease fillings
- Radial-flow impeller (L) for higher delivery head
- Approved according to ATEX Directive 2014/34/EU, Category 1/2
- No problematic tipping for emptying of remaining residual liquid
- Maximum product utilisation at reduced drum cleaning and waste disposal costs
- No leakage at inclined position or removal of the pump tube
- Lube-free pump tube, thus no contamination of the liquid
Pump set consisting of:
Motor, pump tube SS 41-L-MS made of stainless steel, 2 m universal chemical hose 3/4" electrically conductive bound with hose connectors stainless steel, nozzle stainless steel (1.4571), equipotential bonding cable, drum adapter PP (without Ex-plug)
Can be optionally supplied with Ex-plug completely assembled.
with motor ME II 3, 460 W (explosion-proof)*
|Immersion length:||1000 mm|
|Temperature of medium:||up to 100 °C|
|Flow rate:||up to 77 l/min. (45 l/min)|
|Pumping head:||up to 14 m wc|
|Viscosity:||up to 500 mPas|
Specified values are maximum values determined with water at 20°C, measured directly at the pressure joint. Viscosity determined with oil. When using a nozzle the delivery rate is reduced to approximate values (see brackets).
* according to ATEX Directive 2014/34/EU, category 2