suitable for filling from small vessels such as canisters or hobbocks
Suitable for complete drum drainage of combustible and easily flammable liquids.
For the use in potentially explosive surroundings only in combination with our explosion proof universal motors.
Environmentally friendly and cost-efficient.
The Lutz complete drum drainage pumps RE are suitable in applications in which toxic, hazardous and valuable liquids need to be drained almost completely from drums and containers.
Gasoline, solvents, alcohols, amines, benzol, toluene, xylene, perfume oils, paints and lacquers, etc.
- Optimized drum drainage with a residual quantity of approx. 0,1 litres
- Optional with electric or air driven motors
- No grease fillings
- Approved according to ATEX Directive 2014/34/EU, Category 1/2
- Radial-flow impeller (L) for higher delivery head
- No problematic tipping for emptying of remaining residual liquid
- Maximum product utilisation at reduced drum cleaning and waste disposal costs
- No leakage at inclined position or removal of the pump tube
- Lube-free pump tube, thus no contamination of the liquid
Special lengths 16"-78" / (400-2000 mm) on request.
|PURE version:||without PURE version|
|Housing:||Stainless steel (1.4571)|
|Mechanical seal:||Carbon, ceramic, PTFE, stainless steel (1.4571), HC-4 (2.4610)|
|Drive shaft:||Stainless steel (1.4571)|
|Immersion tube diameter:||41 mm|
|Temperature of medium:||max.100 °C|
|Hose connection:||G 1 1/4 OT|
|Pump capacity:*||max. 78 l/min|
|Pumping head:*||max. 22 m wc|
|Viscosity:**||max. 950 mPas|
* determined with water at 20 °C **determined with oil