suitable for filling from small vessels such as canisters or hobbocks
Suitable for complete drum drainage of aqueous, fatty food products.
For alcoholic and easily flammable food products only in combination with our explosion proof universal motors.
Environmentally friendly and cost-efficient.
The Lutz complete drum drainage pumps RE are suitable in applications in which toxic, hazardous and valuable liquids need to be drained almost completely from drums and containers.
- Optimized drum drainage with a residual quantity of approx. 0,1 litres
- Optional with electric drive and with stageless speed controller
- No grease fillings
- Approved according to ATEX Directive 2014/34/EU, Category 1/2
- Radial-flow impeller (L) for higher delivery head
- No problematic tipping for emptying of remaining residual liquid
- Maximum product utilisation at reduced drum cleaning and waste disposal costs
- No leakage at inclined position or removal of the pump tube
- Lube-free pump tube, thus no contamination of the liquid
|Explosion Protection:||explosion-proof, not explosion-proof|
|PURE version:||in PURE version|
|Housing:||Stainless steel (1.4571)|
|Mechanical seal:||Carbon, ceramic, PTFE, stainless steel (1.4571), HC-4 (2.4610)|
|Drive shaft:||Stainless steel (1.4571)|
|Immersion tube diameter:||41 mm|
|Temperature of medium:||max.100 °C|
|Hose connection:||G 1 1/4 OT|
|Flow rate:*||max. 70 l/min|
|Pumping head:*||max. 18 m wc|
|Viscosity:**||max. 700 mPas|
Figure with motor ME II and hose connection Tri-Clamp
* determined with water at 20 °C **determined with oil