suitable for filling from small vessels such as canisters or hobbocks
Conditionally safe to run dry
Suitable for easily flammable liquids.
For the use in potentially explosive surroundings only in combination with our explosion proof universal motors.
Gasoline, solvents, alcohols, amines, benzol, toluene, xylene, paints and lacquers, etc.
- Optional with electric or air driven motors
- No grease fillings
- Hand wheel for quick motor assembly/disassembly and as carry handle
- Approved according to ATEX Directive 2014/34/EU, Category 1/2
- Radial-flow impeller (L) for higher delivery head
- Sealless construction (SL) cannot fail by dry running
- Lube-free pump tube, thus no contamination of the liquid
- High resistant pure carbon shaft bearing
- Two impeller geometries for a tailored pump characteristic
Special lengths 8"-98" / (200-2500 mm) on request.
|Explosion Protection:||explosion-proof, not explosion-proof|
|Housing:||Stainless steel (1.4571)|
|Drive shaft:||Stainless steel (1.4571)|
|Immersion tube diameter:||41 mm|
|Temperature of medium:||max.100 °C|
|Hose connection:||G 1 1/4 OT|
|Pump capacity:*||max. 123 l/min|
|Pumping head:*||max. 26 m wc|
|Viscosity:**||max. 750 mPas|
* determined with water at 20 °C
** determined with oil